Meet the "STEAM DIY Robotic Insects": A Science Invention Kit for the Future Engineers. Our kit combines Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (STEAM) to help mold potential innovators. Youfang Smart is the number one player in the toy industry, focusing on smart, high-tech, and salutary products. This non-soldering science invention kit doesn't just offer a fun gaming experience but also becomes an indispensable tool in every young scientist's learning journey. Equipping them with real-world applications, the kit aids in boosting creativity and enhancing logical thinking, while empowering young minds to persistently strive for success. From children to adults, the DIY Robotic Insects kit serves as an excellent learning tool for all age groups. Stay tuned for our range of tomorrow's innovations today!
1. These insects can't fly. Only the option with an engine can move, others are static models.
2. The body is made from recycled old circuit boards, so each may be different.
3. You need to prepare common household tools and glue yourself. Due to international customs policies, some countries may not allow the mailing of AB glue. If you receive AB glue, it may have a slight smell. Sensitive individuals can wear a complimentary mask and ensure indoor ventilation.
Electronic Insect Material Pack:
1. Static model.
2. With Belly light: Insect material pack + lower abdomen lamp (static) + colorful slow flash button battery.
3. Static model + base: Insect material pack (no light, no power supply) + base.
4. With voice and light: Insect material pack + voice-activated delay lower abdomen lamp (with voice-activated delay) + flash button battery.
5. With voice, rhythm, and light: Insect material pack + voice-activated sound effect abdominal lamp (with voice-activated and chirping) + rhythm flash + insect chirping button battery.
6. With engine (dynamic): Electronic Insect Material Pack + Engine (button battery powered).